Our Benefit Event
Don’t miss out on Philharmonia’s most exciting and important fundraising event of the year!
On February 27, 2015, Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra will hold our Annual Winter Gala & Auction at the luxurious St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco. Our goal is to raise more than $200,000 to support the continued success of the orchestra’s artistic and education programs. Join Gala Chair Paul Sugarman, board members, staff, and your fellow Philharmonia enthusiasts for an elegant evening and help support Philharmonia’s programs!
- Cocktail party & a delectable, seated dinner
- Silent & Live Auction featuring one-of-a-kind items
- Performance by members of Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra
- Special performance by young players from Philharmonia’s education programs
- Late-night Scotch tasting
For information about the Gala, including tickets, please contact Annual Fund Manager Garrett Shatzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 252-1288 x318.
Friday, February 27, 2015
6:30pm – 10:00pm
St. Regis Hotel, 125 Third Street, San Francisco, CA
Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra is grateful to our many sponsors and supporters who make the most important fundraising event of the year possible.