Inside Sales Representative
Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra & Chorale is seeking an experienced inside sales representative to join our team. The position will focus on season subscription telesales and patron services. You will be renewing current subscribers and selling new subscriptions to lapsed subscribers, single ticket buyers and donors over the phone and by email. Philharmonia has very passionate fans. Your job is to enthusiastically inform these prequalified prospects about our fantastic upcoming season and convert them into subscribers and donors.
Essential job duties include but are not limited to:
• Calling prospects using standard telephone equipment
• Sharing exciting details of upcoming season to inform the patron
• Selling the best series and seating options for the patron
• Upselling special performances and requesting a donation
• Completing subscription orders and donation forms as instructed
• Keeping weekly sales tracking forms up to date and accurate
• Working within the given campaign guidelines using internal leads and materials
• 1-2 years of direct sales experience
• Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Mail
• Strong organization and administration skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must be highly motivated and capable of working independently
• Love of performing arts or classical music a plus
Results driven, persistent, good time management, strategic thinker, strong sales skills, good customer service attitude, highly motivated (not discouraged by rejection), professional manner with prospects and colleagues, and a positive attitude.
Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra & Chorale will provide all training, leads, and materials needed to equip you with the knowledge you need to succeed. Ongoing support is always available.
Flexible hours between 24 and 40 hours per week including some evenings and weekends. Work in our sunny SF office in Union Square. Close to public transportation options.
$20 per hour plus generous commission and bonus structure.
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject
“Inside Sales Representative.” No phone calls please.
Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra & Chorale is an equal opportunity employer.
There are no musician positions open at this time.
Open auditions for the Philharmonia Chorale happen every three years. The next round of auditions is scheduled for May 2020, dates/times/locations to be announced. If you’d like to be considered, please send materials to Director of Artistic Planning Jeff Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.