Bring PBO to your school!
PBO works with partnering teachers to tailor our entertaining and informative In-School Programs that are relevant to their students. There are four programs from which to choose. Each of the four 45-minute to hour-long programs may be modified for students at any grade level, and are appropriate for large music and cross-disciplinary classes. Scheduling priority will be given to large school assemblies.
In-School Programs offer:
- Vibrant, historically informed performances with audience engagement
- Period Instrument demonstrations, highlighting the instruments’ delightful intricacies and quirks
- Explanations about the music by musicians who live and breathe the specific repertoire featured in each program
- Appreciation for stylistically diverse music
- Advice to students about careers in music
- An ample question and answer period, facilitating memorable interactions between musicians and students
Read about our four program offerings for the 2018-19 school year below and sign up below.
Questions? Email Director of Education Lisa Grodin at email@example.com.