Last updated: April 15, 2023
PBO’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
In keeping with our pledge to closely monitor changes in health and safety guidance and regulations from local, state, and national health departments, we have updated our health and safety protocols as follows.
Effective February 1, 2023 we are no longer requiring proof of vaccination at our Bay Area venues.**
**For performances at ODC Theater ONLY, proof of vaccination remains required for entry (per venue policy).
Masks are strongly recommended but no longer required at Philharmonia performances.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Please self-assess your health before leaving home by considering the following questions:
- Within the past 10 days, have you been diagnosed with, or tested positive for, COVID-19?
- In the past 10-14 days, have you had close contact with anyone who has COVID-19, during their contagious period?
- In the last 24 hours, including today, have you had any of the symptoms below, that is new or not explained by another condition?
- A cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- A fever of 100.4°F/38°C or higher?
- Chills, fatigue, or muscle and body aches?
- Headache or a sore throat?
- A persistent runny nose?
- A sudden loss of taste or smell?
By entering our venues, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and answered “no” to all these questions.
We love and care about you, and your health is of utmost importance to us. We can’t wait to see you!
For any questions about these guidelines, please contact Director of Operations and Patron Services Naren Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.