Beginning February 1, 2022, along with proof of vaccination against COVID-19, we will now require all patrons 12 and up to present proof of a COVID-19 booster shot administered at least two weeks prior to attendance at any PBO event.** This policy also applies to PBO musicians, conductors, guest artists, staff, and volunteers. Patrons must present a vaccination card, a clear photo of the card, or a Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record.
Patrons will need to be fully vaccinated with an FDA/WHO authorized vaccine and have received a booster shot in order to attend a show and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the theater with their valid ticket. “Fully vaccinated” is defined as completion of the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The FDA/WHO authorized COVID-19 booster shot must have been administered two weeks or more in advance of the concert.
Exceptions are being made for children under 12, who must provide either proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours of the performance start time. If your child is under 12 and not fully vaccinated, you are strongly discouraged from bringing your child to PBO events at this time for their own safety.
Guests under the age of 5 are not permitted.
** For performances at Bing Concert Hall, in accordance with Stanford University policy all visitors coming to Stanford must meet at least one of two criteria: 1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or 2) receive a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arrival onsite.
All patrons are required to wear a well-fitted mask at all performances. Gaiters, scarves, and masks with valves are not permitted. Masks must be worn at all times unless actively drinking water in the lobby area.
Currently, mask exemptions are in effect for performers who must remove their masks to play their instrument, including singers. These performers will only remove their masks when actively performing, and will be socially distanced from audience members when doing so.
Until further notice, we will no longer be offering will-call pickup at our venues except by special arrangement, in order to control the flow of lobby traffic; all ticketed patrons must arrive with tickets in hand — which will be mailed in advance or can be printed at home — or displayed on their phone.
Please purchase your tickets in advance; there will be limited assistance to manage sales at the door.
If you are unable to use your ticket because:
- you or someone in your party has tested positive for COVID-19 during the 14-day period preceding the performance;
- you or someone in your party is not feeling well during the 14-day period preceding the performance and has exhibited symptoms consistent with COVID-19; or
- you otherwise feel that you represent a significant transmission risk, e.g., you are caring for someone that has COVID-19 or is not feeling well,
please contact Patron Services at 415-295-1900 to arrange for an exchange or refund for your purchase.
If you’re not signed up to receive PBO emails, register now to ensure that you receive important concert and safety updates.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Please self-assess your health before leaving home by considering the following questions:
- Within the past 10 days, have you been diagnosed with, or tested positive for, COVID-19?
- In the past 10-14 days, have you had close contact with anyone who has COVID-19, during their contagious period?
- In the last 24 hours, including today, have you had any of the symptoms below, that is new or not explained by another condition?
- A cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- A fever of 100.4°F/38°C or higher?
- Chills, fatigue, or muscle and body aches?
- Headache or a sore throat?
- A persistent runny nose?
- A sudden loss of taste or smell?
By entering our venues, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and answered “no” to all these questions.
For any questions about these guidelines, please contact Director of Operations and Patron Services Naren Larson at email@example.com.