Last updated: February 2, 2023
PBO’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
In keeping with our pledge to closely monitor changes in health and safety guidance and regulations from local, state, and national health departments, we have updated our health and safety protocols for the 22/23 season as follows.
Effective February 1, we are no longer requiring proof of vaccination at our Bay Area venues.**
**For performances at ODC Theater ONLY, proof of vaccination remains required for entry (per venue policy).
All patrons are still required to wear a well-fitted mask at all performances until further notice.** Gaiters, scarves, and masks with valves are not permitted. Masks must be worn at all times unless actively drinking water in the lobby area.
Currently, mask exemptions are in effect for performers who must remove their masks to play their instrument, including singers. These performers will only remove their masks when actively performing.
** For performances at Bing Concert Hall ONLY, per Stanford University policy, masks are no longer required but are strongly recommended. We encourage you to continue wearing masks for the comfort of our patrons, staff, and artists.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Please self-assess your health before leaving home by considering the following questions:
- Within the past 10 days, have you been diagnosed with, or tested positive for, COVID-19?
- In the past 10-14 days, have you had close contact with anyone who has COVID-19, during their contagious period?
- In the last 24 hours, including today, have you had any of the symptoms below, that is new or not explained by another condition?
- A cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- A fever of 100.4°F/38°C or higher?
- Chills, fatigue, or muscle and body aches?
- Headache or a sore throat?
- A persistent runny nose?
- A sudden loss of taste or smell?
By entering our venues, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and answered “no” to all these questions.
We love and care about you, and your health is of utmost importance to us. We can’t wait to see you!
For any questions about these guidelines, please contact Director of Operations and Patron Services Naren Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.